Pg 1 of 8
Smiles Driver Rewards
Terms and Conditions
1. The Smiles Driver Rewards ("Programme") is proprietary to ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
("ExxonMobil") where acceptance of any person(s) to the Programme shall be subject to the
approval of ExxonMobil and once accepted by ExxonMobil, participation by any such person
("Cardmember") in the Programme shall be subject to the following terms and conditions. The
Programme is open only to Singapore residents and shall only be valid within Singapore
("Territory") at Esso branded service stations ("Service Stations") situated within such Territory.
2. The Programme and any terms and conditions, as amended from time to time, shall be governed
by the laws of the Territory and both Cardmember and ExxonMobil agree to submit to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Territory.
3. Any person desiring to become a Cardmember must complete and submit an application in the
form prescribed by ExxonMobil and shall be issued with a Smiles card ("the Card"), without
charge, the use of which shall at all times be subject to the terms and conditions contained
herein. Applicants for the Card must be aged 18 years or over.
4. The Card is not a credit card or charge card and is non-transferable. The use of the Card is
solely restricted to the person to whom the Card is issued and for use with the Programme only.
The Card cannot be used for making purchases at the Service Stations or the convenience stores
located therein and all such purchases are to be made separately by cash or credit cards at the
cashier of the Service Stations.
5. The Cardmember warrants and represents that the details and particulars contained in the
application form referred to in Clause 3 above shall be true. Upon receipt of the Card, the
Cardmember may commence using the Card for qualifying purchases for the purposes of
accumulating points under the Programme, subject to the terms and conditions herein.
6. The Cardmember must notify ExxonMobil