Admissions office: 33 Gardiner Place, Dublin 1. Business Campus: Foley Street, Dublin 1. Tel: 01 8727885 Fax: 01 8727887 Email: email@example.com
FETAC Level 3 > FETAC Level 4 > FETAC Level 5 > University
The course is designed for candidates who wish to
study world Business with a particular interest in
As well as providing general purpose Business,
workplace and IT skills such as behavioural studies,
communications, word processing, workplace
effectiveness, this course offers specialist training in
areas related to online business - eBusiness studies,
Web Authoring, The Internet and Marketing Practice.
• E-Business Studies
• The Internet
• Word Processing
• English as a Second Language
• Web Authoring
• Marketing Practice
• Personal Effectiveness in the Workplace
• You will receive a FETAC level 5 Minor Award Certificate
for each module you pass.
• A candidate who passes all modules will receive FETAC
level 5 Major Award.
BENEFITS OF DOING THIS COURSE:
• Gain an in-depth knowledge of online business including
the skills to help set up your own eBusiness, as well as
good general skills for working in Business
• Progress to further education in University Courses
• Improve your level of English
• Acquire national and international qualifications in
English, IT and business subjects.
• Increase opportunities to get a better job
• Receive an Internationally recognized qualification
An entry- level English examination will have to be taken and passed
for a candidate to be allowed entry to this course.
No computing skills are necessary to gain entry to this course – all
modules will be taught from basics.
HOW TO APPLY
You can apply in person to the admissions office located at
33 Gardiner Place, Dublin 1 or online at www.dblcollege.com.
Alternatively you can contact the admissions office on 01 8727885.
All subjects are examined via assignments – which will need to be