Electrical Workers Minority Caucus’ Mission:
Promote equal opportunity and employment for minorities at all levels of the IBEW structure;
Foster leadership development and empower minorities to become active participants and leaders in the IBEW;
Assist IBEW minority members who have discrimination complaints;
Promote, support and assist the organizing of minority workers in the IBEW;
Encourage minority workers to be greater activists in community and political affairs; and
Be actively involved in AFL-CIO Constituency Groups, human, civil, and women’s rights organizations to advance the cause of minority workers.
Electrical Workers Minority Caucus
EWMC Mission Statement
• Promote equity, equal opportunity and employment for minorities and underrepresented
workers at all levels of the IBEW structure
• Foster leadership development and empower minorities and underrepresented workers to
become active participants and leaders in the IBEW
• Provide assistance to and address discrimination complaints of minorities and
underrepresented workers in the IBEW
• Promote, support and assist the organizing of minority and underrepresented workers in the
• Encourage minority and underrepresented workers to be greater activists in community and
political affairs, and
• Be actively involved in human, civil and women’s rights organizations both within and outside
of organized labor
I hereby apply for membership in the Electrical Workers Minority Caucus. I support the objectives of
the EWMC and agree to conform to the EWMC National Operating Bylaws.
EWMC membership dues $75.00 New EWMC member
Dues for new members submitted after March 31 and before July 1 shall be $56.
Dues for new members submitted after June 30 and before October 1 shall be $38.
Dues for new members submitted after September 30 and before January 1 shall be $20
(Street, City, State & Zip Code)
Alternate Number (
Member (or Retiree in “good standing”) of IBEW Local #
Current Job Classification/Position
Signature _____________________________________________________________ Date _______________________
Please mail your membership form, along with your dues check or money order,
made payable to EWMC to:
Electrical Workers Minority Caucus (EWMC)
PO Box 96
Great River, NY 11739
Attn: Treasurer Godfrey N. King, Jr.
There is a $35.00 fee for all returned checks or money orders.
membership form Rev 9/2019