Amended FY06 Quarterly SMI Bonus Plan
Director, Principal, Staff, Staff Associate, and Associate/Clerical
Revised as of December 26, 2006
The Quarterly SMI Bonus Plan (the “Plan”) is designed to reward eligible employees (“Participants”) for their contribution to
the Company’s success through the achievement of specific SMI financial goals in each fiscal quarter during the Company’s
fiscal year 2006.
The Company retains the right to amend, supplement, supersede, or terminate the Plan at any time and for any reason.
Exceptions to this policy may exist based upon local laws and regulations.
Capitalized terms not defined within the text below are defined in the section of the Plan entitled “Glossary.”
Plan Year/Performance Periods
The Plan year is the Company’s fiscal year 2006. The performance periods are each of the Company’s four fiscal quarters during
that fiscal year.
To be eligible, participants must be in a Plan-eligible position as of:
• September 1 st , 2005 to participate in the FY06 Q1 Bonus.
• December 1 st , 2005 to participate in the FY06 Q2 Bonus
• March 1 st , 2006 to participate in the FY06 Q3 Bonus
Additionally, participants must also be in a Plan-eligible position and on Company Payroll through the following dates,
reflecting the last day of each fiscal quarter, respectively:
• June 1 st , 2006 to participate in the FY06Q4 Bonus
• September 25 th , 2005 to participate in the FY06 Q1 Bonus
• December 25 th , 2005 to participate in the FY06 Q2 Bonus
• March 26 th , 2006 to participate in the FY06 Q3 Bonus
In the U.S., only Regular Full-Time Employees and Regular Eligible Part-Time Employees are eligible to participate in the Plan.
Outside the U.S., eligibility is determined by job grade and local legislation.
Employees at the Director WW Job Level who are eligible for Incentive Bonus Plans are also eligible to participate