The Brookings Institution is an internationally recognized leader in public policy research and
education. Our experts — leading scholars, opinion leaders, and practitioners — are real-world
change agents in economics, foreign policy, governance, and the social sciences. Over the past
90 years, Brookings scholars have garnered widespread esteem and admiration for the quality,
independence, and impact of their work.
The values that Brookings promotes, including…
• Agenda setting ideas for real-world challenges
• Debate-shaping policy prescriptions
• Practical ideas that make a difference
• Respect for facts
• Rigorous political independence and non-partisanship
• Civil discourse
…underpin our executive education curriculum.
Through the Brookings Center for Executive Education (BCEE), each year, close to 2,500 individuals — government
and corporate executives, judges, diplomats, military officers, and nonprofit decision makers — advance their under-
standing, abilities, and careers using the expertise and experiences of Brookings.
• Our engaging seminars — focusing on contemporary issues — supply insights on current and emerging policy
debates — invaluable information for analysis and for formulating sustainable and workable new initiatives.
• Our Washington programs provide unrivaled access to institutions of power — critical for professionals and
organizations who seek to demystify and understand the dynamics of government.
• Our leadership development opportunities — many of which are exclusive to government executives — offer rich
experiences that will build the range of competencies needed to advance at all stages of your career as well as to
strengthen the contributions you make to public service.
We are proud to share our expertise on global and domestic issues, government and governance, and leadership
development with public and private sector executives from all over the world. Please review the breadth and depth
of our innovati