Speed Controller C
ZAX-e Air Jet Loom
Thank you for purchasing TSUDAKOMA textile machinery.
Your machine’s optimum performance depends upon proper handling and maintenance.
For high quality product and long machine life, be sure the machine is operated properly. To
achieve optimum performance, take the time to carefully read this manual.
1. Before operating the machine, carefully read the safety instructions and remarks in the
Operation Manual, Maintenance Manual “Mechanical Section, ” and in this Maintenance Manual.
2. For ease of understanding, we use the following messages for safety. Strictly follow the
If you do not follow this instruction, you may be killed.
If you do not follow this instruction, you may be seriously injured.
If you do not follow this instruction, you may be injured.
If you do not follow this instruction, fire may break out.
[Remarks] describes instructions to be referred to for proper and full use and keeping
machine’s quality. Please follow them.
4. Do NOT modify the machine without TSUDAKOMA’s approval.
5. Follow the adjustment instructions in this manual, otherwise we can not insure the damage due to
6. Record any maintenance (periodical inspection, part replacement) done by fixers.
7. Due to improvements or special designs, your machine may differ from the description in this
8. Please keep all the manuals at hand.
For Further Inquires:
Please feel free to ask us for detailed information about our products and this manual, by
contacting the following:
1. TSUDAKOMA Local Agent:
2. TSUDAKOMA Corp.
PHONE (81) 76- 242- 1111
FAX (81) 76- 242- 4172
(For ordering parts, please specify the part’s number, name, quantity, and your machine
number and month of manufacturing. Your machine number and delivery date are engraved on the
name plate of your machine.)
1. SPEED CONTROLLER C . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .