A. Installing Awesome PopUp creator software
1. Download the file “AwesomePopUp.zip” file onto your computer
2. Right‐click on “AwesomePopUp.zip” and select “Extract Here” or any other folder you
3. Run the “setup.exe” file inside the Awesome PopUp folder and follow the installation
instructions on the screen.
4. You can choose to run Awesome PopUp immediately after you have finished installing
the software, or select from your Start Menu > Applications > Awesome PopUp. You can
also choose to create Awesome PopUp icons on your Desktop for easy access.
B. Creating & Uploading your Awesome PopUp
1. Entry PopUp allows you to choose whether you would like the PopUp to appear
immediately once a visitors loads your page, or only after a certain amount of time in
seconds. For example, if you would like to only show your PopUp 10 seconds after your
page is loaded, select the 2nd option and set it to display after 10 seconds.
2. You can adjust how frequent the PopUp will show up to your visitors. You can have the
PopUp to show up everyone someone visits your page, show it only to first time visitors
(new visitor), or have it show up every certain number of time they visit.
3. This is where you can enter and format your text anyway you like which will appear on
4. OPTIONAL: You can adjust the PopUp’s size, border color as well as background color
from here. If you’re unsure of the HTML color code, you can refer to the table here.
5. OPTIONAL: You can insert your own “Close” button image. Just enter the image URL
(your image must be uploaded online first) and enter the width and height of the image.
6. OPTIONAL: You can insert your own custom “Close” text. You can also specify an open
URL in a new window or the same window. This would allow you to open up a new page
or redirect your visitor to another page the moment they close the PopUp.
IMPORTANT: Make sure to click on the “Save” button before