• What does ABAP stand for?
• What are the different types of internal tables?
• What is the difference between SAP memory and ABAP memory?
• What are the events used in report programs?
• How are RANGES different from SELECT-OPTIONS?
• How to convert a date to internal or external format?
Are header lines and the OCCURS extension obselete?
• What is the difference between OCCURS n and INITIAL SIZE n?
• How do I create an internal deep structure in OO Approach?
• How do I download data in my internal table in a CSV file?
• How can I get the IP address of the system programmatically?
• How can I download my internal table into an Excel file?
• How can I read an Excel file from presentation server?
• How can I define my own F4 Input help processing for a field on the selection screen?
• How can I convert numerals into the corresponding text?
• What is the difference between "'" and "`" in character strings?
• How can I set the initial values for SELECT OPTIONS at the start of the program?
I am using a SELECT query on a database table. Since the number of records in the table
is very large, the program dumps due to insufficient memory. How can I solve this?
• How can I access parameters to MACROS?
• How can I import and export my ABAP developments?
What does ABAP stand for?
ABAP currently stands for Advanced Business Application Programming; however the original
meaning was Allgemeiner Berichtsaufbereitungsprozessor, which is German for "generic report
A different explanation is Anfänger Basteln An Programmen, which is german for "beginners
tinker with programs"
What are the different types of internal tables?
There are three types of internal tables in ABAP, standard table,
sorted table, and hashed table.
What is the difference between SAP memory and ABAP memory?
SAP Memory is a global memory area which all sessions within a
SAPgui have access to. This allows for passing d