: Oracle 1Z0-046
: Oracle? Database
10g:Managing Orcale on
Linux for DBAs
Version : Demo
1. In an online transaction processing (OLTP) database instance that involves a high volume of data
manipulation language (DML) operations, you decide to increase the value of the LOG_BUFFER
What could be the reason for this change?
A. The buffer busy wait event has been detected.
B. The no free buffers event has been detected.
C. The log buffer space wait event has been detected.
D. The log file completion wait event has been detected.
E. The value for the free buffer inspected statistics is growing.
2. ho.sh is an executable shell script. You executed the following command that leads to an error:
What could you do to execute the command successfully in the next attempt?
A. Provide the shell reference with the command.
B. Remove the shell reference present inside the shell script.
C. Execute the command as the root operating system user.
D. The extension for the output file should be changed to .log.
3. You need to ensure that whenever you create a new file, it should have the following set of permissions:
Which statement can you add to the .bashrc script to set the desired file permissions?
A. umask 455
B. umask 012
C. umask 0755
D. chmod u=rwx,g=rx,o=rx
4. Which three statements are true about Oracle Clustered File System (OCFS)? (Choose three.)
A. There is no limit on the number of files on OCFS.
B. You can use OCFS for database files as well as general files.
C. You can create an OCFS using Logical Volume Manager (LVM).
D. You must modify the Linux kernel parameters before mounting OCFS.
E. Standard file system commands, such as mkdir, rmdir, and mv, are available on OCFS.
5. You executed the ipcs -m command to list all the shared memory segments in your Oracle server.
View the Exhibit exhibit1 that shows the output of this command.
Later, you executed the same command to check the shared memory segments.
View the Exhibit exhibit2 that shows