Refer to the exhibit. The network containing router B is experiencing
problems. A network associate has isolated the issue in this network to
router B? What action can be preformed to correct the network issue?
issue the ip address command on interface FastEthernet 0/0
**issue the no shutdown command on interface FastEthernet 0/1
issue the clock rate command on interface Serial 0/0/0
issue the description command on interface Serial 0/0/1
2. Which three IPv4 addresses represent a broadcast for a subnet? (Choose
3. In a Cisco IOS device, where is the startup-configuration file stored?
4. Which prompt represents the appropriate mode used for the copy
running-config startup-config command ?
5. Which of the following are the address ranges of the private IP
addresses? (Choose three.)
**10.0.0.0 to 10.255.255.255
22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199
188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
**172.16.0.0 to 172.31.255.255
**192.168.0.0 to 192.168.255.255
127.16.0.0 to 127.31.255.255
Refer to the exhibit. Cable 1 and cable 2 have the ends wired for specific
physical layer requirements. The table lists each segment by number and
the cable which has been installed by the network technician between the
network components on that segment. From the data given, which segments
have the correct cable installed? (Choose three.)
7. A PC can not connect to any remote websites, ping its default gateway, or
ping a printer that is functioning properly on the local network segment.
Which action will verify that the TCP/IP stack is functioning correctly on
Use the ipconfig /all command