QuickLinks -- Click here to rapidly navigate through this document
RESTATED CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION
SCIENTIFIC GAMES CORPORATION
SCIENTIFIC GAMES CORPORATION (the "Corporation"), a corporation organized and existing under and by virtue of the
General Corporation Law of the State of Delaware ("DGCL"), hereby certifies as follows:
1. The name of the Corporation is Scientific Games Corporation. The Corporation was originally incorporated under the
name United Tote, Inc.
2. The original Certificate of Incorporation was filed in the Office of the Secretary of State of the State of Delaware on
July 2, 1984. A Restated Certificate of Incorporation was filed in the Office of the Secretary of State of the State of Delaware on
June 29, 1995.
3. This Restated Certificate of Incorporation was duly adopted by the Board of Directors of the Corporation without a
vote of the stockholders in accordance with Section 245 of the DGCL.
4. This Restated Certificate of Incorporation only restates and integrates and does not further amend the provisions of
the Corporation's Certificate of Incorporation, as heretofore amended and supplemented, and there is no discrepancy between
the provisions of the Certificate of Incorporation, as heretofore amended and supplemented, and the provisions of this Restated
Certificate of Incorporation.
5. The text of the Certificate of Incorporation of the Corporation is restated to read in its entirety as follows:
FIRST: The name of the corporation (hereinafter called the corporation) is Scientific Games Corporation.
SECOND: The address of its registered office in the State of Delaware is 1209 Orange Street, in the City of Wilmington,
county of New Castle. The name of its registered agent at such address is The Corporation Trust Company.
THIRD: The nature of the business or purposes to be conducted or promoted is to engage in any lawful act or activity for