32 Wesselseweg, Apartment D-4
Barneveld, 3771 PC
I would like to have a full-time position in research where I can demonstrate molecular biotechnology
expertise and animal health skill and contribute to the project goal of research.
Summary of Qualifications
Vrije Universiteit Brussels, Belgium, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven,
Master in Molecular biology, Thesis topics is the molecular characterization of
NRK-p1 receptor in peripheral blood of pig.
Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology. V. Sc. & A.H.,
International Diploma in poultry husbandry, Barneveld, Netherlands
Fellowship and Research Assistantship Awards
Colombo plan scholarship
First time introduction of PCR diagnosis services in Veterinary
Laboratory in Nepal
DNA extraction and amplification of Pasteurella multocida gene for
identifying its strain.
First time reporting of IBR and Neospora in Nepal.
Diploma in poultry husbandry
1. DNA/RNA extraction technique
2. Reverse Transcriptase Poymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) and PCR techniques
3. Electrophoresis techniques
4. Animal cell culture
5. Serological Tests:
Haem-agglutionation and haema-inhibition (HA/HI) test
Agar Gel Immuno Diffusion (AGID) test
Plate agglutination test.
Isolation, culture and identification of bacteria, fungus.
Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
8. Clinical pathological test and biochemistry of blood and serum.
9. Fluorescent Antibody Test (FAT) for rabies diagnosis
10. Parasitological examination
11. Diagnosis of avian influenza and handling of HPAI cases and