Connecting a laptop to the evidence presentation cable.
1. Connect the provided 15-pin VGA cable on the table to your laptops VGA port.
2. The Audio cable plugs into the laptop’s headphone jack marked with a headset icon
3. Turn laptop on last
4. Court room deputy can select your table to test that your laptop is projecting to the
court’s monitors properly.
If laptop display does not appear on courtroom screens:
a) Use Laptop keys to toggle external display – usually by pressing the "Fn" key and the
Display "(F8)" key. *keys may vary to laptop manufacturer.
b) Check that the VGA cable is securely connected to the laptop’s VGA port.
c) Laptop screen setting should be set to 1024x768.
Courtrooms with Evidence Presentation devices.
1. Courtroom 1 (Judge Conti)
2. Courtroom 4 (Secured)
3. Courtroom 6 (Judge Walker)
4. Courtroom 7 (Judge Chesney)
5. Courtroom 8 (Judge Breyer)
6. Courtroom 10 (Judge Illston)
7. Courtroom 12 (Judge Henderson)
8. Courtroom 15 (Judge Patel)