Anastasia: Dead or Alive?
1. Who was Czar Nicholas II?
2. Who was Anastasia Romanoff?
3. What evidence suggested that the Romanoff’s were executed
in the basement?
4. Who was Anna Anderson?
5. What physical evidence supported Anna Anderson’s claim
that she was Anastasia Romanoff?
6. What did the Darling letter reveal about Anna Anderson?
7. What did the photo comparisons real about Anastasia
Romanoff and Anna Anderson?
8. What did ear comparisons of Anastasia Romanoff and Anna
9. What did an anthropological examination of the bones
discovered on the lost grave reveal about the fate about Czar
Nicholas and his family?
10. How are mitrochondrial DNA studies conducted?
11. What did these studies reveal about Czar Nicholas, his family
and his relatives?
12. How was Dr. Peter Gill able to show that Anna Anderson
was not Anastasia?
13. According to DNA tests, who was Anna Anderson?
14. How were the scientists able to determine that one of the
skulls found in the lost grave was that of Czar Nicholas?
15. How were scientists able to determine that members of the
Romanoff family died violently?
16. What do scientists believe happened to Anastasia and her