Safe Routes to School
Non-infrastructure Reporting/Invoicing Guidelines
Updated: June 16, 2009
Each Reporting/Invoicing Packet must include the following (completed sample forms
1. Progress Report
3. Personnel Expense Detail (if personnel expenses were accrued)
4. Non-personnel Expense Detail (if non-personnel expenses were accrued)
• Meeting Summary Form (if food and beverage expenses were accrued)
• Travel Summary Form (if mileage or other travel expenses were accrued)
(copies of all receipts for non-personnel expenses must be included in order to
1. Progress Report (Please use this form to report your progress toward goals and
• School Name
• Fiduciary Name (if not the school)
• Date: This is the date you are completing the report.
• Reporting Period: Identify the timeframe for which you are reporting. The
reporting period on the Progress Report should be identical to the reporting period
on the Invoice, Personnel Expense Detail, and Non-personnel Expense Detail.
• Activity Description from Award Summary: This is what is listed on your
Award Summary under “Non-infrastructure Budget Item.” Put each activity in a
separate row on the Progress Report. These activities and projects will stay the
same in all of your Progress Reports throughout the year.
(Progress Report continued on next page)
1 Original receipts must be kept by the organization filing the report and be made available upon request until
September 2012 or until MDOT’s final SR2S audit has been completed, whichever is later.
All original materials and supporting documentation for billings must be kept on file at your
organization and available upon request until September 2012 or until MDOT’s final
SR2S audit has been completed, whichever is later. This includes, but is not limited to time
sheets, payroll records, invoices and receipts for all direct expe