AZ CORP COMMISSION
FOR THE STATE OF AZ
JUN 18 10 42 AM '97
1. The name of the Corporation is Arizona Taxpros & Insurance Wholesalers, Inc. with its principal place of
business at 5151 East Broadway, Suite 690, Tuscon, Arizona 85711.
2. Attached hereto as Exhibit A is the text of each Amendment adopted.
3. The amendment provides for exchange, reclassification or cancellation of issued shares. Such Action will be
implemented as listed in Exhibit A.
4. The Amendment was adopted the 10th day of June, 1997.
5. The amendment was approved by the shareholders. There are two voting groups eligible to vote on the
amendment. The designation of voting groups entitled to vote separately on the amendment, the number of votes
in each, the number of votes represented at the meeting at which the amendment was adopted and the votes cast
for and against the amendment were as follows:
The voting groups consisting of 20,000 outstanding shares of Common Stock are entitled to 20,000 votes. There
were 20,000 votes present at the meeting. The voting group cast 20,000 for and no votes against, approval of
the amendment. The number of votes cast for approval of the amendment was sufficient for approval by the
DATED this 18th day of June, 1997.
ARIZONA TAXPROS & INSURANCE
This instrument was acknowledged and executed before me this 18th day of June, 1997, by Daniel L. Hodges
and Frank N. Angelos.
/S/ B. MALLORY
ARTICLES OF AMENDMENT
ARIZONA TAXPROS & INSURANCE WHOLESALERS, INC.
By: /s/ Frank N. Anjakos
Frank N. Anjakos, Secretary
By: /s/ Daniel Hodges
Daniel Hodges, President/Chairman
State of Arizona )
County of Pima )
/s/ signature My Commission Expires: JUNE 20, 2000