Great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
resists warping, distributes heat
evenly. nonstick surface for
Fully immersible and dishwasher safe
with heat control removed.
This is a
Listed appliance. The following important safeguards are recommended by most portable appliance
To reduce the risk of personal injury or property damage, when using electrical appliances basic safety precautions
should always be followed, including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. Be sure that handles are assembled and fastened properly as described on page 2 of this booklet.
3. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
4. To protect against electrical shock, do not immerse control, cord, or plug in water or other liquid.
5. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
6. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before putting on or taking off parts,
and before cleaning the appliance.
7. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or in the event the appliance malfunctions or has
been damaged in any manner. Return the appliance to the Presto Factory Service Department or to the nearest
Presto Authorized Service Station for examination, repair, or adjustment.
8. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance manufacturer may cause injuries.
9. Do not use outdoors.
10. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter or touch hot surfaces.
11. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner or in a heated oven.
12. It is recommended that this appliance not be moved when it contains hot oil or other hot liquid.
13. Always attach heat control to appliance first, then plug cord into wall outlet. To disconnect, turn control to OFF
then remove plug from wall outlet.
14. Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
ThIS PRODUCT IS FOR hOUSehOLD USe OnLy.
2003 by national Pres