Pillayar Koil Street,
Tharamani, Chennai—600 113
E. mail. email@example.com
A self motivated individual with a burning desire to
work in Legal Field for a fruitful cause nurtured by the
concepts and principles that enhance the growth through
11 YEARS - Proud to declare myself in a esteem
manner that I am an Advocate in the Honorable High
Court of Madras, specially appearing in Civil matters,
regarding Contract laws, Labour Laws, Property
Laws, Family Disputes, Land Acquisition cases,
Arbitration matters, Service matters, Accident Claims
Tribunals and consumer matters and also appearing
for criminal cases in all courts, specially in cheque
1) Taking the full lead in the arena of Chambers in
winning the cases with determination.
2) Being served as Secretary to Human Welfare Trust
for the past 3 years.
3) Legal Advisor to Human Welfare Trust for the past 3
4) Legal Advisor to M/s Guruvaurappan Investments.
Passed BAL (Bachelor of Academic Law 1992-1994
Passed B.A., L.L.B. (Bachelor of Legal Law)1998-ML-09
(Basics of Computer MS -Office, Internet Access,
Multimedia Computer graphics).
R. Rajadurai Sundar
Date of Birth
Languages known :
English & Tamil (Read &
1. Dr. A. David Jayaseelan, M.A., M.Com.,Ph.D.,
Dept. of Management Studies,
University of Kalamoon,
2. Mrs.M. Arnala, B.A.,M.L,,
T.Nagar, Chennai - 600 017.
I hereby declare that the above furnished details are tr