DEFENDER RESORTS RENTAL AGREEMENT
Resort Name: Boardwalk One Today’s Date:_________________________
Unit(s) Assigned:__________________Week(s) Assigned:________________Owner Number(s):______________________
(Name as it appears on contract)
hereby appoint DEFENDER RESORTS as Agent to rent my (our) unit(s) owned for _________ (year) use at the best rate
available in DEFENDER RESORTS’ sole judgment.
NOW THEREFORE, it is agreed by and between Owner and Agent:
1. The Agent shall act on owner’s behalf to rent the week or partial week specified at rates determined by DEFENDER
RESORTS. DEFENDER RESORTS reserves the right to discount the suggested rental rates according to demand.
It is understood and agreed by both parties that DEFENDER RESORTS does not guarantee the rate of rent charged
nor the rentability of said unit(s).
3. The owner agrees to inform DEFENDER RESORTS in writing of any change of plans concerning said rental 30
days prior to the unit(s) use period. If unit is rented, every effort will be made to move the reservation to the next
available rental unit; however this cannot be guaranteed.
4. Owner should call the resort 2 weeks prior to rental to determine status of unit. If the unit has not been rented at this
time you may decide to use, exchange or leave it in the rental program.
5. A __25___ % rental processing fee will be charged by DEFENDER RESORTS if the unit is successfully rented.
6. DEFENDER RESORTS will deduct a maid service fee for each second or subsequent rental in the same use period.
(Fee to be credited to the Homeowners Association Housekeeping Account)
7. Owner placing said week in Agents Rental Pool in no way relieves owner of responsibility for paying maintenance
fees. All fees and/or outstanding charges must be paid prior to placing the unit in the rental pool.