Service Repair Manual
320C U and 320C LU
Model: 320C EXCAVATOR CLZ
Configuration: 320C U 320C LU Excavators CLZ00001-UP (MACHINE) POWERED BY 3066 Engine
Disassembly and Assembly
320C Excavator Machine Systems
Media Number -RENR3826-16
Publication Date -01/11/2014
Date Updated -30/03/2016
Drift Reduction Valve (Stick) - Install
SMCS - 5143-012-JJ
Tool Part Number Part Description Qty
Care must be taken to ensure that fluids are contained during
performance of inspection, maintenance, testing, adjusting, and repair
of the product. Be prepared to collect the fluid with suitable containers
before opening any compartment or disassembling any component
Refer to Special Publication, NENG2500, "Dealer Service Tool
Catalog" for tools and supplies suitable to collect and contain fluids on
Dispose of all fluids according to local regulations and mandates.
1. Install stick drift reduction valve (9).
2. Install bolts (8).
3. Remove the cap from the hydraulic tank. Attach Tooling (A) to the hydraulic tank.
4. Install the split flanges, the washers, and bolts (6) in order to connect hose assembly (7) to
the stick drift reduction valve.
5. Connect hose assemblies (5).
6. Install the split flanges and four socket head bolts (3) in order to connect hose assembly (4)
to the stick drift reduction valve.
7. Remove Tooling (A).
8. Install high efficiency filters in place of the pilot filter, the case drain filter, and the return
Note: High efficiency filters should not be run for more than 250 hours before you change
back to the