What are some of the digital marketing terms or jargon you need to
Every field has its set terms or jargon and to have a smooth and meaningful working in the field,
brands must be aware of the general jargon of the field. Digital marketing is an innovative field
and the digital marketing company in Hyderabad has several jargons that they use. People
can’t use regular terms and hence they come up with jargon for internal understanding and easy
So today we have brought some of the famous digital marketing jargon for you. Knowing this
jargon help you understand the internal working and also takes you an edge over the field.
Knowing this jargon as well as their abbreviations.
• Lookalike audiences: Lookalike audiences are newer audiences with similar tastes.
Using the email list, these audiences are used to target new audiences with similar
• CPI: CPI stands for cost per impression. It gives us data on the number of times a brand’s
ad is displayed and people show their attention or get connected to it.
• CTR: CTR stands for Click-through rate. It is of great help while running a social media
campaign. It tells if the audience is connecting and engaging with the campaign or not.
• B2B: B2B stands for business to business. It means business or dealing with the company
to company. To make it even more simple, business or collaboration with organizations.
• B2C: B2C stands for business to consumer. This is jargon used to mention any business
deal that is retail in nature. Business deals between the organization and customer are
called B2C. Both B2B and B2C are terms that are used in the entire sales and marketing.
These two are the important jargon and moreover most used ones.
• CTA: Call to Action. This is a very common and most used term in the marketing and
sales industry. CTA is the reason behind any campaign, it is the target that is set for the