703.689.0439 | www.hightechguru.com | page 1
How to cultivate a winning sales team
Acquire the leadership skills you need to get the most out of your team. This program gives first line managers a
comprehensive understanding of sales leadership, and the tools they need to assess, train, and coach their teams
in a positive and proactive way.
You won’t find any short cuts, management fads, or quick fixes in this program because simply put, they don’t
work. This program only teaches practical leadership methods that seasoned sales managers have used to drive
performance within their companies.
The hands-on workshop is broken out into a series of 10 modules that take sales managers through every facet of
leadership. Nine in-class exercises hammer home concepts and provide managers valuable time to develop their
own personal action plans. Participants get a library of guides and templates that reinforce key learnings and
provide ongoing support once they’re back in the office.
Key Learning Objectives for the First-Line Manager
1. Shorten new manager ramp up time.
2. Reduce sales manager and sales rep turnover.
Improve forecast accuracy.
4. Troubleshoot performance problems, and make hiring/firing decisions quicker, and with greater
5. Drive sales activity without driving sales people crazy. Managers will discover what they should do on a
daily, weekly, and monthly basis to increase sales.
6. Keep your sales teams interested and motivated to continually learn and improve.
7. Create a structured approach to managing your territory, defining systems and practices to maximize
8. Get the best out of your teams by coaching Behavior, Attitude, and Technique.
Sales Leadership: How to Cultivate a Winning Sales Team