CITY OF BATAVIA
MEMO TO Charles Beckman, Chairman, City Services Committee
Scott A. Haines, Superintendent of Streets
March 16, 2005
Uniform Rental – New 3 Year Contract
Bids for the new 3 yr Uniform Contract were opened on March 15, 2005. Results are as follows:
1. G & K Services – Justice, IL
2. Aramark Uniforms – Arlington Hts, IL
3. Phelps - Streator, IL
4. Lechner & Sons – Mt. Prospect, IL
5. Cintas Corp – Romeoville, IL
The specifications and contract are attached. Uniforms are a budgeted item for Public Works
This item will be on the March 22, 2005 City Services Committee agenda.
Staff Recommendation: To recommend to City Council approval to award the 3 year Uniform
Contract to G & K Services for the amount of $19,188.00.
RECOMMENDED COMMITTEE ACTION: To recommend to City Council approval to
award the 3 year Uniform Contract bid to G & K Services, Justice, IL for $19,188.00.
Mayor and City Council
M. Hannah Volk
CITY OF BATAVIA
2005 UNIFORM RENTAL – (3) YEAR CONTRACT
THIS CONTRACT, made this __________ day of _____________________, 2005, by and between the
City of Batavia, hereinafter called the “Owner” and ____________________________________,
hereinafter called the “Contractor”.
WITTNESSETH: That for and in consideration of the payments and agreements hereinafter mentioned:
1. The Contractor will commence and complete in the workmanlike manor all of the work described as:
Providing uniform rental to the City of Batavia, Public Works employees.
2. The Contractor shall perform all work in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in the Bid
Specifications, per attached Exhibit “A”, for which the Contractor tendered a Bid and this Co