Plasma Process Agreement (English Translation)
Principal: Shandong Missile Biological Products Co., Ltd
Agent: Qi He An Tai Plasma Collection Co., Ltd (Qi He Plasma Company)
1. Shandong Missile Biological Products Co., Ltd ("Principal") entrusts Qi He An Tai Plasma Collection Co., Ltd ("Agent") to
purchase, collect, examine and deepfreeze plasma on behalf of the Principal.
2. The Agent agrees with the Principal to purchase, collect, examine and deepfreeze the plasma according to the following
rules and specifications:
2.1 Collecting qualified plasma from healthy blood donors within allowable collection district.
2.2 Collecting plasma according to the timetable and volume set by the Principal.
2.3 The plasma collected shall be subject to the following test and examinations according to the prescribed quality standard.
A Negative HbsAg
B Negative anti-HCV
C Negative anti-HIV
D ALT 25 units (ALT)
E Negative reaction of serum to RPR
F The content of plasma protein 55g/l
G No virus pollution
H There is no visible erythrolysis, lipemia, macroscopic red blood cell and any irregularity finding.
2.4 The net weight of each bag is 600g. Retain sufficient plasma specimen. Label and blood plasma inside the bag are
consistent with computer record. Each 25 bags shall be packed in one box. All shall have packing list.
2.5 Storing on at -20 as soon as possible after collection, and ensure to congeal to in 6 hours.
3. After processing, the agent shall notify the principal in time.
4. The principal shall notify the agent in writing of any unqualified plasma after re-examination. The unqualified plasma shall
be destroyed right away.
5. The principal will be fully responsible for the overall technical guidance and quality supervision.
6. Upon notice of the Agent, the Principal shall transport plasma from the Agent’s location and be responsible for the
transportation cost. For the sake of operational eff