ADDENDUM TO AGREEMENT
THIS ADDENDUM is made this 20th day of October, 1998 by and between INTERNATIONAL
TELECOMMUNICATION DATA SYSTEMS, INC. ("ITDS"), a Delaware corporation with principal offices
at 225 High Ridge Road, Stamford, Connecticut 06905, and HIGHWAY MASTER CORPORATION, a
Delaware corporation with principal offices at 1155 Kas Drive, Richardson, Texas 75081 ("Customer").
WHEREAS, the parties have entered into a Software License Agreement, dated April 30, 1996 (the
WHEREAS, ITDS and Customer desire to amend the terms of the Agreement by extending the term of the
Agreement for an additional three years, replacing the price chart attached to the Agreement.
In consideration of the promises and the mutual covenants and agreements hereinafter set forth, ITDS and
Customer agree as follows:
1. The Highway Master Pricing Chart attached to the Agreement, as SCHEDULE B is hereby deleted and
omitted in its entirety and is hereby replaced with the PRICE CHART EFFECTIVE Cycle 09-98, which is
attached hereto and incorporated into the Agreement.
2. The first sentence of Section 2.1 of the Agreement is hereby deleted and omitted in its entirety and is replaced
with the following:
"The initial term of this Agreement shall commence upon the execution hereof and shall continue until September
3. [Text has been omitted pursuant to a request for confidential treatment. The omitted material has been filed
separately with the SEC.]
4. ITDS represents and warrants that its product and service provided under this agreement are year 2000
5. The first phrase of the last sentence of Section 3.1 which reads "Notwithstanding anything to the contrary
contained in the Agreement" shall be deleted.
6. Section 3.1 of the contract shall be amended by adding the following sentence to the end: [Text has been
omitted pursuant to a request for confidential treatment. The omitted material has been filed separately with the
Except as expressly an