CCNA 1 Module 1 V4.0
1. Which of the following descriptions are true regarding the management
connections on a Cisco router? (Choose three.)
- They are non-network connections.
They are used to connect the router to the rest of the production network.
They are synchronous serial ports.
- They are used for initial router configuration.
- They are asynchronous serial ports.
They are accessed using their assigned IP address.
2. The console port can be used for which of the following? (Choose three.)
- password recovery.
routing data between networks.
connecting one router to another.
3. Which of the following describes the function of a WAN?
connects peripherals in a single location.
connects multiple networks in a single building.
provides connectivity on a LAN.
- provides connectivity over a large geographic area.
4. An internetwork must include which of the following? (Choose three.)
- dynamic or static routing.
- consistent end-to-end addressing.
5. ABC Company just purchased three new routers to start their company network.
Which items are needed to establish a terminal session between a PC and the router
for the initial configuration? (Choose three.)
- terminal emulation software.
- rollover cable.
- RJ-45 to DB-9 connector.
6.Terminal emulation software, such as HyperTerminal, can be used to configure a
router. Which of the following HyperTerminal options shown in the graphic are
correctly set to allow configuration of a Cisco router? (Choose three.)
bits per second.
- data bits.
- stop bits.
7. Which of the following devices are used in the construction of a WAN? (Choose
- communication servers.
8. Which of the following are functions of RAM? (Choose three.)
contains startup configuration