RESTATED ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION
OF ASI TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
Pursuant to NRS 78.403, the undersigned, certifies as follows:
1. The name of the corporation is ASI Technology Corporation. The original Articles of Incorporation were filed
with the Secretary of State on January 10, 1931; on August 31, 1973, Restated Articles of Incorporation were
filed; an Amendment filed with the Secretary of State on September 1, 1998, changed the name of the
corporation from Associated Smelters International to ASI.
2. The text of the Articles of Incorporation is restated as amended to the date of this Certificate and supersedes
the original and Restated Articles of Incorporation previously filed with the Secretary of State.
3. The name of the Corporation is ASI Technology Corporation.
4. The period of existence of the corporation is perpetual.
5. The address of the registered office of the corporation is 2345 Red Rock St., Suite 310, Las Vegas, Clark
County, Nevada 89146.
6. The name of the Resident Agent of the corporation at the address is Neil J. Beller, Esq.
7. (A) CLASSES OF STOCK: The Corporation is authorized to issue two classes of stock to be designated,
respectively, "COMMON STOCK" and "PREFERRED STOCK". The total number of shares which the
corporation is authorized to issue is thirty one million (31,000,000) shares, each with a par value of $0.02 per
share. Thirty Million (30,000,000) shares will be Common Stock and One Million (1,000,000) shares will be
(B) RIGHTS, PREFERENCES AND RESTRICTIONS OF PREFERRED STOCK:
The Preferred Stock authorized by these Articles of Incorporation may be issued from time to time in one or
more series. The Board of Directors of this Corporation is hereby authorized, within the limitations and
restrictions prescribed by law or stated in these Articles of Incorporation, and by filing a certificate pursuant to
applicable law of the State of Nevada, to provide for the issuance of Preferred Stock in series and (