1. Which two statements are true about the OSI and TCP/IP models? (Choose
The two bottom layers of the TCP/IP model make up the bottom layer of the
The TCP/IP model is a theoretical model and the OSI model is based on actual
• The OSI network layer is comparable to the Internet layer of the TCP/IP
The TCP/IP model specifies protocols for the physical network interconnection.
• The TCP/IP model is based on four layers and the OSI model is based on seven
2. To meet customer expectations, an ISP must guarantee a level of service that
is based on what two factors? (Choose two.)
3. User1 is sending an e-mail to User2@cisco.com. What are two characteristics
of the process of sending this data? (Choose two.)
• It utilizes TCP port 110.
A TCP connection is established directly between the User1 and User2 client
computers in order to send the e-mail message.
It utilizes a store and forward process.
The same application layer protocol is used to send the e-mail and retrieve it
from the destination server.
• SMTP is used to send the e-mail message to the mail servers.
4. Refer to the exhibit. Host1 is in the process of setting up a TCP session with
Host2. Host1 has sent a SYN message to begin session establishment. What
Host1 sends an ACK message to Host2.
Host1 sends a SYN message to Host2.
Host1 sends a SYN-ACK message to Host2.
Host2 sends an ACK message to Host1.
Host2 sends a SYN message to Host1.
• Host2 sends a SYN-ACK message to Host1.
5. What are three characteristics of network reliability? (Choose three.)
• Redundant hardware provides enhanced reliability.
Reliability is measured as a percent.
Reliability is the responsibility of the ISP customers.
• Fault tolerance is a measure of reliability.
• The longer the MTBF, the greater the reliability.
6. Which two statements describe the FTP protocol?