CEO, Accusoft - email@example.com - http://www.accusoft.com
5. Turn the front flap to the left, like
turning the pages in a book.
Do the same to the other side of the
6. Move the upper flaps toward each other,
and tuck one into the other, as far as it goes.
7. When you flatten
this, make sure the
distances A & B
shown are equal.
8. Repeat steps 6 & 7 on
back of model, to get this.
9. Blow into base of tulip to
inflate and shape the flower. 10. Peel each petal down,
slowly and carefully.
Pair with the the
1. Start with your paper coloured
Fold in half, then in half again, as
shown. Crease wel, then open out
2. Turn the paper over and fold in half
diagonally and in both directions.
Crease well and open out once again.
4. Fold bottom corners of front flaps
up to the top corner.
Repeat this on the back as well.
3. Holding the points shown, bring them both down to the
centre point on the bottom line.
Flatten model. This is called a waterbomb base.