Jan 11, 2020 | Sirius-C Media |
‘The Aquarius Age: New Values for a New Era’ is an essay about how the New Age or Aquarius Age we are about to enter as humanity from about 2020 is going to change our basic values, at least those accepted by the countries pertaining to the Western Hemisphere. The values discussed are the following:
1) The Value of Systemic Thinking
2) The Value of Individuality
3) The Value of Social Diversity
4) The Value of Permissiveness
5) The Value of Boundless Self-Expression
6) The Value of Global Cooperation
7) The Value of Self-Regulation
8) The Value of Political Transparence
9) The Value of Vision
Peter Fritz Walter
Sirius-C Media Galaxy LLC
Wilmington, DE, 19801, USA
While having a doctoral degree in law, and was trained as an international lawyer, my interest is focused upon the humanities, education, holistic science, philosophy, and the propagation of a systemic, holistic and ecological worldview.
In October 1998 I established Sirius-C Media Galaxy LLC in Delaware, USA, which functions as my company for publishing and media production.
From 2018 I specialized on producing life-improving media and web presences for self-development.