CCNA 1 Module 1 V4.0
1. Which of the following descriptions are true regarding the management
connections on a Cisco router? (Choose three.)
- They are non-network connections.
They are used to connect the router to the rest of the production network.
They are synchronous serial ports.
- They are used for initial router configuration.
- They are asynchronous serial ports.
They are accessed using their assigned IP address.
2. The console port can be used for which of the following? (Choose three.)
- password recovery.
routing data between networks.
connecting one router to another.
ccna exams, ccna exam prep, ccna exam preparation, ccna exam
questions, ccna certification exam, ccna practice exam, ccna exam
question, ccna exam simulator, ccna practice exams, ccna exam