FORM OF EXTERRAN HOLDINGS, INC. AWARD NOTICE
TIME-VESTED STOCK-SETTLED RESTRICTED STOCK UNITS
Exterran Holdings, Inc. (the “Company”), has granted to you, ____________ (the “Participant”), restricted
stock units under the Exterran Holdings, Inc. 2007 Stock Incentive Plan (the “Plan”). All capitalized terms not
explicitly defined in this Award Notice but defined in the Plan shall have the same meaning ascribed to them in the
The main terms of your Award are as follows:
1. Award. You have been granted ____________ restricted stock units (the “Award” or “RSUs”).
2. Grant Date. The date of this Award is _________ (the “Grant Date”).
3. Vesting. Your Award is subject to a vesting schedule. A portion of your Award (rounded to the
nearest whole number) will automatically vest on each of the dates indicated in the table below (each a
“Vesting Date”). However, you must be employed by the Company or one of its Affiliates at all times from the
Grant Date up to and including the applicable Vesting Date for that portion of the Award to vest. Contact
Tiffany Lawrence at (281) 405-5115 with any questions concerning the vesting of your Award.
4. Payment. You will receive payment in the form of shares of Common Stock, which will be issued to
you in book entry form as soon as administratively practicable following each Vesting Date.
5. Termination of Employment. If your employment with the Company or an Affiliate terminates for any
reason (other than as a result of death or Disability), the unvested portion of your Award will be automatically
forfeited on the date of such event unless the Compensation Committee directs otherwise. If your employment
with the Company terminates as a result of your death or Disability, the unvested portion of your Award will
immediately vest in full and all restrictions applicable to your Award will cease as of that date.
6. Stockholder Rights. You will not have the right to vote the shares of Common Stock und