- 1 -
DIGITAL TIRE GAUGE INSTRUCTION
Read and understand all printed materials provided with
and on this device before using. To ensure the most
accurate reading, make sure tires are cold before
checking OR adjusting the pressure. Over inflating or
under inflating tires can greatly effect vehicle handling
and contribute to tire wear and subsequent failure.
Consult your vehicle owner ’s manual or tire
manufacturer for proper inflation pressures and methods.
Failure to heed these markings may result in injury and/
or property damage.
HOW TO USE
– Press the ON/OFF button and after a few seconds
the 0.00 or 0.0 indicating the zero condition will
appear in the window.
– “ON/OFF” button can be pressed for unit change from
BAR to PSI and back again as needed.
– Place the gauge nozzle on your tire valve stem. Apply
sufficient force to engage the nozzle of the tire gauge
onto the tire valve stem. Carefully listen for any leaks,
and continue to press firmly on the valve stem to
obtain a good seal. No hissing sound (escaping air)
should be heard.
– Hold the tire gauge on the valve stem until a stable
reading appears on the display.
– Remove gauge nozzle from tire valve and you should
see a display of your tire pressure.
– The measured pressure reading will be displayed until
automatically shut off or when a new reading is
attempted. The gauge will be automatically shut off
after around 90 seconds of idle use or pushing “ON/
OFF” button more than 5 seconds can manually turn
Clean in the same manner you would clean your
computer. Use compressed air to gently blow away dust
and to promote drying. Do not immerse in or spray with
water, other liquids or abrasive cleaners.
– The display changes without apparent provocation -
Ensure that the seal between the tire gauge and the
valve stem is adequate.
– No display - The power in the lithium cell has been
depleted. Replace Lithium battery. Continuous Zero
reading - The unit has a heat or impact related internal
calibration error and i