Construction Agreement. (General Terms & Conditions.) (DRAFT ONLY.)
1. The Terms and conditions pertaining to the construction of the Apartment as detailed, is
signed between the two parties (or more if applicable) which is duly been agreed and
accepted by the parties and signed on each page of this agreement.
2. The first party as detailed in this agreement shall be the buyer of the undivided and
inseparable share of land in the property and subsequent owner of the apartment.
3. The second party as detailed in this agreement shall be M/s MRG Builders (P) Ltd., having
its Registered office at MRG Souparnika, Kunnath Mana Lane, Thrissur 680001, State of
4. Whereas the first party has entered in to an agreement, to purchase One number of
shares out of the total shares of land offered for sale, in the form of undivided and
inseparable shares in the total area of land, as detailed in the Schedule A, in the land sale
agreement where in the complete details of landed property is scheduled as per the legal
opinion obtained by the second party from their Advocate, as to the possession and legal
right of ownership is certified, together with the right to construct an apartment as per the
approved plans and drawings.
5. The first party shall settle the cost and expenses of the said share of land as per the terms
and conditions stipulated in the land agreement, strictly through the second party, and get
the said share registered, at appropriate time, under the direction of the second party. The
agreement of land for undivided and inseparable share shall form a part of this agreement,
6. The Second Party who shall be the Developers, Promoters and Builders of the said
Apartment building, has completed the designing, planning of the detailed drawings and
specifications and has submitted for permission from the concerned authorities. The second
party shall commence the project work as per the approved plans and drawings, at the cost
and expenses of the