SNOOPY’S ADULT HOCKEY LEAGUE
Snoopy’s Adult Hockey League is a recreational adult hockey league, where an emphasis
is placed on having fun and promoting safety for both players and offcials. Games are
played under USA Hockey rules with the exceptions noted below. A copy of the USA
Hockey Rules can be found at:
Snoopy’s Adult Hockey League is a non-checking, non-fighting league.
While this league is a non-checking / non-fighting league, participants need to be aware
that checking and fighting may still occur, but will be dealt with as follows:
Any check a referee deems intentional will result in a 5 minute major penalty. Penalties
and fines for fighting are listed below under “Fighting.” Checking and fighting penalties
are monitored and participants who repeatedly check or fight will be warned. Players
that continue to check or fight after being warned are subject to suspension or ejection
from the league.
• All players must be registered individually before their first game. NO PLAYER
is permitted on the ice without payment.
• All players must be at least of 18 years of age prior to the 1st game of the season
to be eligible.
• Each player is required to fill out an individual registration form with current
contact information prior to league participation.
• Rosters for teams must have a minimum of 14 players and a maximum of 16,
including 1 goalie. A team may roster more than 16 players only by request of the
team Captain and permission by the Hockey Coordinator.
• Players are only permitted to play in one Division for the Winter 2008 season
with the only exception being a substitute goaltender.
• Players on the roster must be registered and paid to appear on the score sheet and
be eligible to play.
• Rosters must include player’s full name and jersey number.
• Rosters will be frozen on the Monday prior to the fifth week before playoffs.
• If a