Legal Forms found on the internet as a free service for edocr users. Please note this is not to be considered legal advice, but rather a starting point, and in no way considered an alternative to consulting an attorney if you have questions. #legalformsFor legal forms for just about any purpose, visit our catalog.
Publishing documents on edocr is a proven way to start demand generation for your products and services. Thousands of professionals and businesses publish marketing (brochures, data sheets, press releases, white papers and case studies), sales (slides, price lists and pro-forma agreements), operations (specifications, operating manuals, installation guides), customer service (user manuals) and financial (annual reports and financial statements) documents making it easier for prospects and customers to find content, helping them to make informed decisions. #SEO #leadgen #content #analytics
Parties. This Sublease Agreement is made between _________________, as the “Sublandlord”,
and _________________, as the “Subtenant”, together referred to as the “Parties”.
Property Address. The Sublease is for a portion of the Sublandlord’s interest in the premises
located at ________________________________________________________ (the “Premises”)
on the following terms:
1. Lease Term. The Sublease will be executed on a month-on-month term, beginning on
_________________. This Sublease Agreement may be terminated by either the
Sublandlord or Subtenant by providing the other with a 30‐day notice to vacate.
2. Subtenant’s Interest in the Premises. Subtenant is one of _______ total tenants (the
“Tenants”) jointly and severally occupying the Premises.
1. Amount. Subtenant will pay a total monthly rent of $_________. Rent must be
received by the first day of each month, paid directly to the Sublandlord.
2. Payment. Rent may be paid either by check, epay service or by transfer direct
from a bank account. Rent paid via check shall be mailed to the Sublandlord at the
Payment method or address:
3. Late Fee. A late fee of ______ will be incurred if rent is not paid when due.
Sublandlord will have all rights of the Master Landlord with respect to eviction if
late rent is not paid.
4. Security Deposit. A security deposit of $_________ shall be paid before the lease start
date specified in Section 1 above. If there is no damage to the property, the security
deposit will be returned in full upon Subtenant vacating the premises. If there is damage,
the security deposit will be withheld in full or partial to cover repairs.
5. Condition of the Premises. Subtenant acknowledges that they will examine the Premises
and report to the Sublandlord with photo documentation any problems within 24 hours of
receipt of the keys. Upon the termination of this Sublease Agreement for any cause,
Subtenant will leave the Premises in its original condition, except fo