Day Spa Owner
Times are tough and as a day spa owner
you may fear that you are in trouble,
since people just aren’t treating
themselves like they used to.
This doesn’t mean the need to relax and
be pampered has gone away, it is still
there. You just have to work a little
harder to attract customers.
How can you reward loyal
Offer an incentive for using your
• Punch Cards
– Low maintenance
– Relatively inexpensive
– Require customer to keep up with their card
How can you use social media to
Use ALL the free social media outlets
available to you.
• Percentage of teenagers and college students
How can you make your
Hire friendly employees
• Friendly employees are the key to every
business in the service industry.
• You want your employees to go out of their
way to please your customers
• Customers are at your spa to relax
How can you seek out business
Look for cheap advertising venues
• Bridal Expos
• Prom Expos
• Flyers in dress shops
• Offer discounts for local high schools during
These tips are powerful, but they’re not
There are still 9 marketing secrets standing
between you and your marketing success.
Learn the 9 spa marketing secrets here: