This Employment Agreement (the "Agreement") is entered into by and between Immersion, Inc., a Delaware
corporation (the "Company) and Stuart Mitchell (the "Employee"), effective as of November 5, 2001 (the
1. The Employee is and has been employed by the Company and is currently the Company's Executive Vice-
President, Business Development.
2. The Company and the Employee are parties to an employment letter agreement dated August 11, 1999, (the
3. The Company and the Employee wish to amend and restate the Letter Agreement in the form of this
Agreement, effective as of the Effective Date.
4. Certain capitalized terms used in this Agreement are defined in Section 8 below.
In consideration of the mutual covenants herein contained, and in consideration of the continuing employment of
the Employee by the Company, the parties agree as follows:
1. POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES. The Company shall employ the Employee in the position of
Executive Vice-President, Business Development, reporting to the Company's Executive Vice President, CFO
and assuming and discharging such responsibilities as are commensurate with such position. The Employee shall
comply with and be bound by the Company's operating policies, procedures and practices from time to time in
effect during his employment. During the Employee's employment with the Company, the Employee shall devote
his full time, skill and attention to his duties and responsibilities, and shall perform them faithfully, diligently and
competently, and the Employee shall use his best efforts to further the Company's business.
2. TERM OF EMPLOYMENT. This Agreement shall become effective as of the Effective Date, and shall
supersede and replace the Letter Agreement, which shall be void and of no further effect. This Agreement and
the Employee's employment with the Company shall continue until terminated by reason of the Employee's death