28% OFF Automatically For You
Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity
Services Engine (SISE)
1.An administrator needs to connect ISE to Active Directory as an extern at
authentication source and allow the proper ports through the firewall.
Which two ports should be opened to accomplish this task? (Choose two.)
A. HTTPS: 443
B. MSRPC: 445
C. LDAP: 389
D. TELNET: 23
E. HTTP: 80
2.Which two ports must be open between Cisco ISE and the client when you
configure posture on Cisco ISE? (Choose two.)
A. TCP 8443
B. TCP 443
C. TCP 8905
D. TCP 80
E. TCP 8906
3.An engineer is configuring a virtual Cisco ISE deployment and needs each persona
to be on a different node.
Which persona should be configured with the largest amount of storage in this
A. Platform Exchange Grid
B. Monitoring and Trouble shooing
C. Primary Administration
D. Policy Services
4. An engineer is configuring web authentication and needs to allow specific protocols
to permit DNS traffic.
Which type of access list should be used for this configuration?
A . extended ACL
B. standard ACL
C. reflexive ACL
D. numbered ACL
5. Which two responses from the RADIUS server to NAS are valid during the
authentication process? (Choose two)
A . access-accept
6. A network administrator has just added a front desk receptionist account to the
Cisco ISE Guest Service sponsor group.
Using the Cisco ISE Guest Sponsor Portal, which guest services can the receptionist
A . Create and manage guest user accounts
B. Keep track of guest user act vi ties.
C. Authenticate guest users to Cisco ISE
D. Configure authorization settings for guest users.
7. In a Cisco ISE split deployment model, which load is split between the nodes?
A . AAA
B. device admission
C. network admission
D. log collection
8. An engineer is configuring a guest password policy and needs to ensure that t