AMENDMENT 1 TO
INTERNATIONAL ELECTRONIC COMMERCE PROVIDER AGREEMENT
Dated February 14, 1997
Sterling Commerce International, Inc.
and Satyam Infoway Limited
1. Introduction. This Amendment 1 supplements and amends the International Electronic Commerce Provider
Agreement by and between Sterling Commerce International, Inc. ("Sterling Commerce"), a subsidiary of Sterling
Commerce, Inc. and Satyam Infoway Limited ("Company"), such International Electronic Commerce Provider
Agreement having been made as of February 14, 1997. This Amendment 1 and the International Electronic
Commerce Provider Agreement are hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Revised Agreement".
2. Additional License Grant. The parties that Company desires to license from Sterling Commerce certain
software products, as specified on the attached Exhibit A Supplement. Such additional software shall be deemed
to be included in the defined term "EC Technology" of this Revised Agreement.
3. Fees/Payment. In consideration of the additional licensing rights for the options specified in Exhibits A
Supplement, Company shall pay to Sterling Commerce an Initial License Fee in the amount of
* * * * *
4. Required Equipment. Company acknowledges that the equipment specified on Exhibit G Supplement is
required in support of the options specified in Exhibit A Supplement. Further, such equipment shall be deemed
included in the defined term "Designated CPU" of this Revised Agreement.
5. Export Restrictions. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Revised Agreement, Company agrees that
the options listed in Exhibit A Supplement is subject to U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Further,
Company agrees that it has and shall continue to strictly comply with the provisions of Section 14, U.S. Export
Restrictions, of the International Electronic Commerce Provider Agreement.
6. Product Modifications. From time to time, Company may present to Sterling
Confidential treatment has been reque