Minecraft Launcher Will Not Set Up From Microsoft Store
I've tried putting in Minecraft Launcher for days now, with no success. I've tried all of the
usually steered strategies (e.g. windows updates, wsreset, reregistering the store, and so
I'm all the way down to the point the place I figured out the place to find the logs to attempt to
get some more *technical* help.....
* Downloading labored positive
* When on the Minecraft Launcher page and clicking the "Install" button, nothing (!) happens
* When in the library listing, and clicking the "cloud" icon in the Minecraft Launcher row, it
begins spinning for some time, then stops and reverts to the "cloud" icon
Wanting on the logs, this is my overall impression:
* There's an terrible lot of "Error: The operation completed efficiently.", which sounds a bit
bizarre (although is probably okay)
* There is a bunch of "Error: Unknown HResult Error code: 0xefffffff"
* A single "Error: A specified logon session doesn't exist. It could already have been
* A bunch of "Error: Unknown HResult Error code: 0x89245104"
* A bunch of "Error: The parameter is inaccurate."
* I am a software engineer myself (which is why after following a number of 20-steps-to-fix-
microsoft-store or whatevers, I started to search for logs instead), so some insights into how
to fix these particular, obvious mentions of errors in the logs would be very much appretiated.
* I've included the total logs from one attempt down under, and replaced some stuff that
sounded like account IDs and so on. by REDACTED_FOR_Privacy
* Logs are retrieved from the Event Viewer
* If there's community help Based ON THE ERRORS FROM THE LOGS, that would in fact
be greatly appreciated, however I am fairly certain that at this level, the help should be from
actual Microsoft employees, as a result of solely they can have access to the code (or not
less than know who to contact, knowing software program engineers, they're not exposing
themselves in any ways t