or policies or submittal of proof of membership of the Professional Liability Risk Management Trust Fund, or an irrevocable letter of credit
established pursuant to Chapter 675 and Section 337.106, Florida Statutes, with a company or companies authorized to do business in
the State of Florida, affording professional liability coverage for the professional services to be rendered in accordance with this
Agreement in the amount of
STATE OF FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
ASBESTOS ABATEMENT CONTRACT
BID LETTING DATE:
1. This contract is made between the State of Florida Department of Transportation, herein referred to as "Department",
whose address is
herein referred to as "Contractor". For the consideration and upon the conditions hereinafter expressed, the "Department"
hereby grants Contractor a license to enter upon the following real property "hereinafter" referred to as "subject parcel(s)":
to perform the services described herein.
2. Contractor will remove from the subject parcel(s) all asbestos containing materials (ACM) as defined by Section
255.551(2), Florida Statutes, in Exhibit "A" and identified in the specification for Asbestos Abatement
(Exhibit "A") attached hereto and by their reference made a part hereof. The removal work shall be accomplished in
accordance with 40 CFR Parts 61.145, 61.150 and Exhibit "A".
3. Contractor will furnish all labor, equipment, supplies, expertise and other things necessary to carry out this agreement.
4. Contractor will, at its own expense, obtain all required permits from the city, county, state or other public authority.
5. The Department will pay to Contractor the sum of
) upon the completion by the Contractor of all work required to be performed
under the terms of this contract and acceptance of the work by the Department. Contractor understands and agrees that the work
provided herein shall not be considered complete until the fina