Thank you for your purchase of the PLUS Captureboard.
Please read this User’s Manual carefully before use to take full advan-
tage of the functions of this product. After you have finished reading the
manual, please keep it for future reference.
07.7.30 6:04:48 PM
• Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks or trademarks in the United States and other countries of the Microsoft
• Adobe and Adobe Acrobat Reader are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
The trademarks of the various companies and the product trademarks, even when not written down, will be given due respect.
Product names and company names appearing in this manual are registered trademarks or trademarks of the respective
(1) The contents of this manual may not be reprinted in part or whole without permission.
(2) The contents of this manual are subject to change without notice.
(3) Great care has been taken in the creation of this manual; however, should any questionable points, errors, or omissions
be apparent, please contact us.
(4) Notwithstanding Section (3), this company will not be responsible for any claims of loss or profit or other matters deemed
to be the result of using this unit.
(5) The use of a printer as the peripheral device of the PLUS Captureboard is taken to be a prerequisite; therefore, operation
will not be guaranteed when the printer is used with a direct connection to a personal computer.
(6) Manuals with incorrect collating or missing pages will be replaced.
07.7.30 6:04:48 PM
Table of Contents
Meaning of the Terms Used in this Manual
• USB memory: refers to USB flash memory.
• USB memory storage: means the saving of sheet surface data using MEMORY (i.e., the USB port) of the operation panel.
(The Captureboard has 3 USB ports.)
• Internal memory: indicates a temporary saving location of the image that has been read.
• “copy”: Both “print” and “USB memory saving” mean to “copy.”
• “Sheet surf