ASSIGNMENT AND ASSUMPTION AGREEMENT
This ASSIGNMENT AND ASSUMPTION AGREEMENT, dated as of July 9, 2008, is made
between VIVENDI HOLDING I CORP., a Delaware corporation (the “ Assignor ”) and ACTIVISION, INC.,
a Delaware corporation (also known as ACTIVISION BLIZZARD, INC., the “ Assignee ”).
The Assignee and affiliates of the Assignor have entered into that certain Business Combination
Agreement, dated as of December 1, 2007 (the “ BCA ”), pursuant to which, among other things, affiliates of the
Assignor have agreed to cause the Assignor to assign to Assignee and the Assignee has agreed to assume from
the Assignor the Assignor’s rights, duties and obligations under the employment letter agreement, dated
December 1, 2007, by and between the Assignor and Bruce L. Hack, providing for Mr. Hack’s employment as
Vice Chairman of the Board and Chief Corporate Officer of the Assignee after the closing of the transactions
contemplated by the BCA (the “ Employment Agreement ”).
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the foregoing and for other good and valuable consideration,
the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the parties hereto agree as follows:
1. The Assignee hereby agrees to pay, discharge, perform or otherwise satisfy, and assumes and
agrees to be bound by, all obligations of the Assignor under the Employment Agreement.
2. The Assignor hereby contributes, conveys, transfers and assigns to the Assignee all of the
Assignor’s rights, duties and obligations under the Employment Agreement.
3. Nothing in this Agreement shall alter any liability or obligation of the Assignee or any affiliate of
the Assignor arising under the BCA.
4. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their
respective successors and assigns.
5. This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, t