Material Safety Data Sheet
12212 Technology Blvd, Austin, Texas 78727, Tel: 1-877-785-2323 (U.S. and Canada) +1 512-381-4397 (International)
Document Number 89-40000-00-003 Rev. A
Page 1 of 2
LabMAP™ Carboxylated Microspheres
L100-C###-** (###=region code, **=size of vial)
Hazards identified with this product are those associated with the following
Proprietary dye 1
Proprietary dye 2
Proprietary dye 3
Irritating to eyes, respiratory system, and skin.
• May be toxic in contact with skin and if swallowed.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek
First aid measures
• Wear suitable protective clothing.
If eye contact, flush eyes with copious amounts of water for 15 minutes.
If skin contact, immediately wash skin with soap and copious amounts of water.
If swallowed, wash out mouth with water, provided person is conscious. Call a
• Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Fire and explosion hazard data
Extinguishing media: Water, foam, dry chemical, or CO2.
Special fire-fighting procedures: Wear self-contained breathing apparatus and
protective clothing to prevent contact with skin and eyes.
Unusual fire and explosion hazards: Emits toxic fumes under fire conditions.
Accidental release measures/disposal considerations
Steps to be taken in case material is released or spilled:
• Wear respirator, chemical safety goggles or face shield, and other protective
• Take up with absorbent material, place in a bag and hold for waste disposal.
• Ventilate area and wash spill site after material pick-up is complete.