Article Submitter Pro 2007 Product Review
Want traffic? Here's how to get lots of it
Now that the dust has cleared and all the better known article submission programs and services have been tried and tested, it appears a clear winner
Article Submitter Pro
The huge advantage you have, using ASP, is that it takes you to each article directory separately, where the submission is done with extreme
accuracy. For example, you're assured that the right article category is selected for that site because you decide which category to use..
There have evolved some cheapie "one click" submission programs. With them, it's a hit and miss game, as to whether the right category gets chosen.
Article Submitter Pro will never be one of those "one clickers", and here's why:
1. The "one clickers" and all the other submission programs, can only submit to one or two types of directory scripts. ASP can reach all of them
including, and especially, all the highest ranked sites.
2. More and more directories are adding Imaging Coding to their registration and submission forms, which means you have to actually be there to get
your submission to go through. In the next 6 months this alone will render the one clickers obsolete.
3. There are over 15,000 category choices to choose from among all the article directories. When ASP is not sure which one to select, ASP lets you
choose the exact ones that will give your article maximum exposure.
4. As you've probably seen, some of the directories are rather quirky and require some extra navigation. ASP is the only software that can get past all
5. Article Directories (submission sites) are imperfect by nature. The way they act is up to the one who installed it. So some of the article directories
may tend to mess up with their field tags. Some may have done something that prevents your bio box from being entered in auto fill, others may omit
your keywords and other important things needed for your articles to get the most benefit from submissions.
So by ASP making you actually b