ARTICLES OF MERGER
NIGHTHAWK CAPITAL, INC.
As provided for under Nevada Revised Statute Section 78.458, Nighthawk Capital, Inc., a Nevada corporation,
as the surviving corporation of the planned merger herein submits to the Secretary of State the following
ARTICLES OF MERGER as acknowledged by the President and the Secretary of the corporation.
1. Nighthawk Capital, Inc., a Utah corporation, is located at 3760 So. Highland Drive, Suite 300, Salt Lake
City, Utah 84106 and is being merged into and survived by Nighthawk Capital, Inc., a Nevada corporation, as
the acquiring corporation with its registered place of business at 1800 E. Sahara, Suite 107, Las Vegas, Nevada
2. The plan of merger has been adopted by the board of directors of each corporation.
3. Approval by the stockholders of the Nevada corporation was not required as set forth in Section 78.454
inasmuch as the shares and rights of the stockholders of the Nevada corporation will not change.
4. Approval by the stockholders of the Utah corporation was required, and after approval by the board of
directors, the plan was submitted to the stockholders at a special meeting on December 30, 1993, with the voting
as follows: At the time of the meeting there were 1,000,000 shares outstanding and entitled to vote, 966,900
shares were present in person or by proxy and that 966,900 shares voted in favor of the plan and no shares
voted against the plan.
5. There are no amendments to the Articles of Incorporation of the surviving corporation.
6. A copy of the Plan of Merger is attached.
We, the undersigned, being the President and the Secretary, do make and file these Articles of Merger, hereby
declaring and certifying that the facts herein stated are true, and accordingly have hereunto set our hand.
STATE OF UTAH )
County of Salt Lake)
On this 30th day of December, 1993, before me, a notary public, personally appeared Krista Castleton and
David R. Yeaman, known to me to be the p