DIGITAL CONTENT MANAGER
Wordsmith and streaming
media production expert
focused on developing and
positioning online content to
boost site ranking/popularity
and visitor retention.
Background in journalism,
radio broadcasting, and
advertising with expertise
hiring and managing staff.
Pro Tools, Cool Edit Pro, Sony
Sound Forge, Serena Collage
Content Management System,
Photoshop CS3, Final Cut Pro,
MS Office Suite, MS Outlook
Video and Digital Cameras,
Lighting, Podcast Production
Podcasts, Blogs, Video, Radio,
Newsletters, Articles, Columns,
Features & Teasers, Interviews,
Site & Product Reviews, Bios
BA Media Studies & Journalism
Queens College, Flushing, NY
JOBACLE.COM, New York, NY: Founder & Content Manager, May 2005 to Present
• Launched career development portal securing 250,000 podcast downloads and 4,000 unique visitors per month,
attracting coverage from The Washington Post, Chicago Sun Times, Globe & Mail, Nielsen, and Reuters.
[Name Removed], New York, NY: Manager of Internet Services & Web Editor, Apr 2006 to Present
• Wrote content and restructured website for this iconic non‐profit travel organization, serving a key role in growing
web site sales by $5 million (since 2006) with a 20% increase in online renewals.
• Converted online readership from one‐time visitors to frequent browsers by posting 10‐20 featured stories and “hot
topic” articles monthly. boosting site visits by 15%, average read time by 1 minute, and page views by 1.5 pages.
• Authored monthly opt‐in newsletter, building mailing list to 25,000 subscribers in 1 year.
• Installed $40,000 content management system (CMS) to manage 1,000+ pages across 7 business units.
FOX NEWS CHANNEL, New York, NY: Supervising Web Editor, May 2004 to Mar 2006
• Showcased the human element of on‐air personalities by producing 40 streaming bios, setting up and editing audio
blogs recorded from the field, and moderating