Istruzioni per l’uso
Instructions for operation
Illustrations on pages 3 and 22
CAUTION: Always ensure that the safety is fully engaged until ready to fire.
A safety is fully engaged only when the safety can move no further into the
safe position. A safety which is not fully engaged will not prevent weapon
• A loaded firearm has the potential to kill. Intelligently handled it is safe.
• An accident is always the result of basic safety rules neglect.
• Accident prevention is user responsibility.
• Always treat a firearm as if it were loaded.
• Never point a firearm at anything you don’t want to shoot.
• Before handling and loading a firearm, be sure you know how it functions.
• Be sure to use correct and undamaged ammunition.
• Be sure your firearm is clean - before loading inspect the barrel to insure it is
perfectly clean and free of foreign objects. Shooting with an obstruction in the
barrel such as dirt, mud, grease, lodged bullet or jacket residues, etc., can cause
barrel bulging and/or rupture.
• Never shoot at a flat surface or water.
• Avoid alcoholic beverages before and during shooting.
• Store firearms and ammunition separately, beyond the reach of children. Be sure
cartridge chamber is empty.
• To avoid corrosion during storage, thoroughly clean the firearm and all metal
surfaces with a light film of good grade gun oil. Store ammunition in a separate
container placed in a cool ventilated area.
Shooting glasses and earplugs: shooting glasses are a must; chances of gas,
gunpowder and dirt particle blow-back are remote but do exist. Earplugs reduce the
chance of temporary or permanent loss of hearing when shooting.
Fabbrica d’Armi Pietro Beretta S.p.A. assumes no responsibility for product
malfunction or for physical injury or property damage resulting in whole or in part
from criminal or negligent use of the product, improper or careless handling,
unauthorized modifications, use of defective, improper, hand-loaded or reloaded