Two to three years of BA experience
Business training such as: bachelors or other studies in business admin,
The IT department is looking for a business analyst. The successful candidate will be responsible
for the requirements management process on all department projects, and for coordination and
administration of smaller projects.
Use industry standard practices and methodologies to:
• Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops,
surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis,
tasks and workflow analysis.
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts,
decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to
a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to
analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following
artifacts as needed: (Functional requirements /Business Requirements Document, iii. Use
Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs)
• Utilize your experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and
management systems and methodologies required.
• Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project
• Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully
execute their plans
• Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough
understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into
application and operational requirements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact
professionally with a diverse group, ex